- Members get an exclusive saving on LV= public prices
- Save even more - 5% discount if you have LV= home insurance
- Insure up to six cars on the same policy and get a discount for each one
When more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually
Research from YouGov BrandIndex using ‘Recommend’ measure conducted online between January 2018 and December 2018, sample size 26,851, excludes brands tracked for less than 3 months. More information go to LV.com/boundless
LV= has been given a 5 Star Rating by Defaqto for being one of the most comprehensive products on the market. Here’s some of the benefits:
- Accidental damage to your car, like scratches and dents, is covered as standard
- £10,000 personal accident cover
- Unlimited cover to fix or replace factory fitted phone, audio and sat-nav equipment
- Five year guarantee on repairs carried out by recommended repairers
- A new-for-old car replacement if yours is less than 12 months old and you are the first and only registered keeper
- New locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
- £300 cover for your personal belongings in your car, including bags and mobile phones
- Misfuelling cover if you accidentally fill your car with the wrong fuel
- Uninsured driver promise - no loss of no claim discount and no excess to pay as long as you have the driver details
- Vandalism promise - if your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount, you'll just need to pay your excess
- European car insurance cover - get the same level of cover as you have in UK in the EU at no additional charge
Multi Car InsuranceInsure more than one car with LV= and you could save even more on your car insurance.
- Add up to 6 cars and 12 drivers on one policy
- Add all cars at the same time, schedule some for later or add them in afterwards
- Choose the cover level and specific optional extras you'd like for each car
- All cars will share the same renewal date
LV= also offer Third Party, Fire & Theft car insurance. Simply select the level of cover you require when you get a car quote.
Choose from a great range of optional extras to enhance your car insurance – meaning you only pay for what you need:
With three levels of cover to choose from, add breakdown cover from LV= Britannia Rescue to keep you on the move.
Guaranteed hire car cover
If your car needs repairs or is written off, could you manage without it? A guaranteed hire car will keep you on the road while yours is being repaired by one of LV=’s recommended repairers. You can choose from a small hatchback hire car, or pay extra to get a similar sized hire car to your own which could be a car with up to seven seats and have a maximum engine size of 2 litres. You will have use of a hire car for the whole time yours is in the garage, and if your car is stolen or written off, you’ll get a car for up to 21 days; or if LV= have paid your claim, for 4 days.
Protect your no claim discount for the life of your policy
If you have at least four years no claim discount, you can protect your no claim discount no matter how many claims you make during the life of your LV= policy.
Increased Personal Accident benefit
Increase your level of cover from £10,000 to £100,000 in case you, your partner or a named driver on the policy are seriously injured while travelling in, or getting in or out of your car.
How do I make a claim on my LV= car insurance?A
To make a claim, call 0800 032 2577 and LV= ’s claims team will offer you more information on what to do next. You can also find further information about making a claim via the LV= website.
How can I make changes to my existing car insurance policy?A
Call LV= on 0800 085 5663. Please be aware that there may be a change to your premium price. Your car insurance policy will be updated and you’ll receive a new Certificate of Insurance.
Do I have to pay an excess towards a third party claim?A
No, you’ll only need to pay an excess towards your own repairs.
If I have a claim for windscreen damage, will it affect my no claim discount?A
No, windscreen claims won’t affect your no claim discount.
How do I get multi car insurance?A
If you want to add up to six cars in one go or schedule some for later, just get a quote online. You’ll be able to add or remove cars from your quote as you go through the application. You can set future start dates for the extra cars and LV= will remind you when the insurance for them is due to start. If you already have one or more cars insured with LV= and want to add more cars then call them on 0800 756 8449.
Will the cars be insured on the same policy?A
Yes. The cars need to be registered at the same address. All the cars will share the same renewal date but each no claim discount holder will have their own no claim discount.
Access to services and benefits is provided by Boundless by CSMA who acts as an introducer to Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited for general insurance.
Lines are open: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-4pm and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm (For Text Phone dial 18001). Calls will be recorded.
LV= insurance and breakdown member offers are only available to the member.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudental Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Registered address: County Gates, Bournemouth BH1 2NF.